Chapter 12 Book Study
Thank you for joining our Book Study. This week we discussed Chapter 12 and you can watch the replay here:
If you would like to join our next book study please call our office to reserve your spot at 307-634-2464. We meet Monday’s from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. We also air LIVE on our Facebook page here
Next week we will cover Chapter 13 and discuss the following questions:
- When it comes to a Personal ‘Program of Care,’ we have seen amazing results within as little as how many steps?
- What are the 18 Steps?
- When it comes to cranial and visceral manipulation, we only work with what?
- For other structural adjustments, we refer to who?
- Common electrical appliances can?
- A Multi Polar Magnet next to the body protects your energy field from what?
- The adrenal glands take a hit anytime you’re under what?
- The adrenal glands are responsible for producing (what) that enables the body to handle stress.
- How are the Adrenals checked?
- What substance can keep your testing from going weak?
- If the Adrenals are not reset, your body will not bring on display?
- When testing for environmental or food sensitivities, the isolated substance tends to create a what?
- This method does not entail what?
- After we have isolated the substances, we have you hold it to your what?
- Using an adjustment fork along the meridians on the spine and a sparkler, we can lock in the what?
- Occasionally the procedure has to be repeated but no more than?
- If food sensitivities are found, they must be avoided for a minimum of how many days?
- Replacement of the right what is also part of the protocol.
- Digestive valves are designed to do what?
- What do the Digestive valves trigger?
- If your digestive valves are not performing in proper sequence, you may experience what?
- With the use of visceral manipulation, what may be reset?
- Side note under prolapsed uterus or bladder?
- If you are experiencing a dropped kidney, what symptoms may you experience?
- Anytime you have an injury or surgical procedure, your body will form what?
- Adhesions are the bodies way of enforcing support for the what?
- Two problems are created during the healing of the incision?
- Anytime there are adhesions in the body, there will be a lack of what?
29. This can translate into a decrease of function in the organ which may