Chapter 7: Your Personal Guide to the Ultimate Healing System
- What are the 11 basics?
- What three things must happen to attain and maintain good health & Where do we get these from?
- Dr. Jensen said what regarding what we eat?
- Meal time should be what type of occasion?
- Where does digestion begin?
- Food should be what state or consistency before you swallow it?
- Drinking liquids with meals does ___________________ in your stomach and is a sign of __________________?
- Beverages should be what temperature when you drink them?
- How much saliva can your body produce per meal?
- What did John Christopher say regarding food?
- Food is used by the body for four main things?
- The stomach is where food is primarily____________?
- When we eat starches, the body produces____________?
- When we eat meat, the stomach produces_____________?
- a. What can literally burn the duodenum wall? b. This can develop into three things, what are they?
- When we use prescriptions or over the counter remedies to correct an ulcer, what two things happen?
- When fats or oils are present, the liver signals which organ to contribute what to the digestive process?
- The Pancreas contributes two substances to the digestive process, what are they?
- The liquefied food released into the Small Intestine is called?
- The small intestines primary job is to___________?
- a. At the end of the small intestine, there is a valve called the ________? b. If this valve gets stuck open, what can happen? c. This will begin what process?
- What functions of the appendix contribute to a properly functioning colon?
- What serious illness can develop if the appendix ruptures and is not handled quickly?
- When do most appendicitis attacks tend to occur?
**Bonus Question: Food travels through how any areas of the body?