Chapter 10 Book Study
Thank you for joining our Book Study. This week we discussed Chapter 10 and you can watch the replay here:
If you would like to join our next book study please call our office to reserve your spot at 307-634-2464. We meet Monday’s from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. We also air LIVE on our Facebook page here
Next week we will cover Chapter 11 and discuss the following questions:
- There are 6 different, non-invasive ways to evaluate a person’s health status, (mentioned in this book) what are they?
- In the next chapter, we cover some of the less common assessment tools, as well as introduce you to what?
- Iridology evaluates what body part to pinpoint and evaluate causes of ill health?
- Our eyes are an extension of what organ?
- Our entire health quotient can be read, identifying what?
- These weaknesses can have how many stages?
- This evaluation can give us a picture of stresses ranging back how many years as well as into the future how many years?
- What is always pre-clinical in disease manifestation?
- What must we change in order to never create the disease?
- Hair Analysis can identify what two areas?
- This test helps us determine how well you are responding to what and what?
- Dark field Microscopy is a nutritional evaluation based on one drop of what?
- Floras are ever present in the blood and act as what or can become a what?
- Dark field Microscopy tracks imbalances in the blood contributing to what or what?
- Blood pH should be maintained at about what level?
- True or False: If blood pH shifts by more than 1/10 of unit measurement, it can cause death.
- Most mineral nutrients come in the form of what?
- What does a bright blue, green and yellow pH strip indicate?
- PH Testing is so important because it is?
- ACI stands for what?
- This test gives us a baseline measurement of what?
- Who is considered an authority on ACI Testing?
- In our office, we do what test in place of ACI?
- Nutritional Kinesiology is a form of what?
- The source of education surrounding Nutritional Kinesiology comes from?
- The number one way we address EMF Stress is with a what?
- The Raglands test is a simple test of what glands?
- What is the difference between an organ check and Endocrine system check?
- What additional resource do we provide regarding Nutritional Kinesiology?
- What 5 weaknesses in the immune system can we have?
- What 6 things improve with proper bowel flora?
- Of the previously mentioned procedures, which are routine in our office?