Chapter 11 Book Study
Thank you for joining our Book Study. This week we discussed Chapter 11 and you can watch the replay here:
If you would like to join our next book study please call our office to reserve your spot at 307-634-2464. We meet Monday’s from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. We also air LIVE on our Facebook page here
Next week we will cover Chapter 12 and discuss the following questions:
- Complete this sentence: “If you desire good health__________________________”
- At around 35, certain genetic weakness can begin to manifest, these are the result of diet and lifestyle, what they are called?
- If you eat the Standard American Diet, you are what?
- Most over the counter calcium supplements are made from?
- Vitamins do 3 things for us, what are they?
- Without proper mineral presence, the vitamins will not?
- Gray hair is a sign of what mineral deficiency?
- With proper mineral uptake, you may see an improvement in hair color after?
- How many minerals will healthy soil have in it for growing nutritious food?
- Do not make the mistake of confusing calories with what?
- Dark green leafy veggies, raw, uncooked as well as organic fruits if possible help you maintain what?
- The most nutrient rich, all-natural, Bio Available, almost predigested, with no synthetic ingredients is called?
- The most important, first cleanse used in our clinic is?
- Two things position 80% of our clients to get totally well, what are they?
- The right cleanse consists of what 2 primary components?
- After initial cleansing, how often should you perform a colon cleanse?
- Should a person who has had their Gallbladder removed complete a Liver Gallbladder Flush?
- What can be created when the Liver is sick, weak and overloaded with toxins?
- Every person we have seen that was diagnosed with cancer has a toxic, congested what?
- Kidney Bladder Flushes promote Normal function, which in turn?
- This flush will help? 22. The next cleanse involves the Lymphatic system; this system can accumulate what?
- The following additional protocols can be used?
- In the long term promotion of natural health, two things stand out as musts, what are they?
- “How long will it take” is a very common question. My answer is always the same. You have worked diligently to create the health you have, so in order to Rebuild and Repair, it takes a minimum of what?
- After starting the initial Program of Care, you will see positive differences in how many days?
- What is the ultimate expression of ill health?