Chapter 5 & 6 Book Study
In case you missed this week’s book study, you can catch the replay here:
If you would like to join our next book study please call our office to reserve your spot at 307-634-2464. We meet Monday’s from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
Next week we will cover Chapter 7 and discuss the following questions:
- What are the 11 basics?
- What three things must happen to maintain good health?
- Where do we get these from?
- Dr. Jensen said what regarding what we eat?
- Meal time should be what type of occasion?
- Where does digestion begin?
- Food should be what state or consistency before you swallow it?
- Drinking liquids with meals can do one thing and suggests another, what are they?
- Beverages should be what temperature when you drink them?
- How much saliva can your body produce per meal?
- What did John Christopher say regarding food?
- Food is used by the body for 4 main things?
- The stomach is where food is primarily?
- When we eat starches, the body produces?
- When we eat meat, the stomach produces?
- What can literally burn the duodenum wall?
- This can develop into 3 things, what are they?
- When we use prescriptions or over the counter remedies to correct this, what 2 things happen?
- When fats or oils are present, the Liver signals which organ to contribute what to the digestive process?
- The Pancreas contributes 2 substances to the digestive process, what are they?
- The liquefied food released into the Small Intestine is called?
- The small intestines primary job is to?
- At the end of the Small Intestine, there is a valve called what?
- If this valve gets stuck open, what can happen?
- This will begin what process?
- The appendix has several functions?
- What serious illness can develop if the Appendix ruptures and is not handled quickly?
- When do most appendicitis attacks tend to occur?
Bonus Question: Food travels through how any areas of the body?
We will finish with discussion on what these areas do regarding digestion!!!