Chapter 8 Book Study
Thank you for joining our Book Study. This week we discussed Chapter 8 and you can watch the replay here:
If you would like to join our next book study please call our office to reserve your spot at 307-634-2464. We meet Monday’s from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. We also air LIVE on our Facebook page here
Next week we will cover Chapter 9 and discuss the following questions:
- Who Said “All food is your medicine, and the best food is the best medicine?”
- What does 6-2-1-1 stand for?
- What should the vegetables consist of?
- Think colors of the …..?
- Is there measurable nutrition in iceberg lettuce?
- The best type of lettuce to use in salads is referred to as….?
- What type of fruit should you avoid?
- When food is heated to what temperature, are enzymes destroyed?
- What challenge can exist with dehydrated fruit?
- Eat fruit at least ___ hour(s) before or after other meals?
- If fruit remains in the stomach too long it can (______) and (______)?
- What does SAD stand for?
- The following food rule goes against what we have been taught our whole lives?
- When meat arrives in the stomach, what should be present?
- This does 2 things to the meat, they are?
- We only absorb nutrients from what?
- When we eat a baked potato, our digestive process begins to produce?
- Tums or Rolaids do what to digestion?
- What are the top 6 foods to avoid?
- Why are we told to NOT Eat butter?
- Unlike Margarine however butter doesn’t clog what?
- What document should you refer to as your “Model of Eating?”
- Live Bodies Require What?
- What does microwaving do to food?
- When food is deformed with microwaving, what compounds are produced?
- The following saying came from what Institute? “If the doctors of today do not become the nutritionists of tomorrow, the Nutritionists of today will become the doctors of tomorrow!”