Chapter 9 Book Study
Thank you for joining our Book Study. This week we discussed Chapter 9 and you can watch the replay here:
If you would like to join our next book study please call our office to reserve your spot at 307-634-2464. We meet Monday’s from 6:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m. We also air LIVE on our Facebook page here
Next week we will cover Chapter 10 and discuss the following questions:
- How many potential sources of toxins can we be exposed to in basic foods?
- What 3 effects associated with too much caffeine might you identify with?
- Caffeine and other caffeine stimulants raise havoc with what?
- What thrives when the pH environment of the body is too acidic?
- What is one of the best written books on the subject of pH balancing in the body?
- Cola drinkers need to know that there is how much sugar in soda?
- What website should you check different sugar sources in foods?
- Diet sodas are loaded with what?
- When this chemical sweetener reaches 86 degrees it turns to?
- Next, it will turn to?
- Finally converting to what? Which can cause what?
- Most every person seen in the clinic with Multiple Sclerosis drank?
- Aspartame can trigger auto-immune symptoms like?
- Remember, when it comes to alcohol, All things in what?
- Overuse of sugar can promote a?
- This can progress into an?
- Sugar tends to feed what? Garlic tends to eat what?
- Table salt is not pure salt; it is a chemical called?
- What metal is added to sodium chloride so it pours easily in damp climates?
- What sense is destroyed by table salt?
- Real salt was a form of what exchange in Roman Times?
- The type of salt you should use is?
- What are the 6 known side effects to taking aspirin?
- What is a natural substitute for aspirin use?