Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 30 mins
Makes 24 muffins
**Can make a Cheesecake or Cheesecake Muffins
- FOUR 8 oz (225 g) full-fat cream cheese packages, softened
- FOUR large eggs
- 1/2 stick of grass-fed butter softened
- 1/2 cup raw local honey
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure maple extract
- Preheat oven to 325F; line muffin wells with liners.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the eggs and all remaining ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tray and bake until the cheesecakes start to puff, but are still wobbly in the center, about 15 to 20 minutes (be careful not to over-bake!).
- Cool to room temperature and then chill for 2 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 1 week.
**Variations for different flavor – simply replace the maple extract with key lime, raspberry, lemon, butterscotch, etc.