Daily Nutritional Recommendations from Nutrition 101
Daily Nutritional Diet
(6) Vegetables (Preferably different colors)
(1) Meat Protein
- Try not eating starch and protein items at the same time. This is critical to maintaining proper digestion.
- Eat fruit alone…as a meal or in between as a snack.
Items to Avoid:
- White Sugar-White sugar products
- White Flour-White flour products
- Dairy Products from grocery stores
- Foods fried in oils
The body has three choices when it comes to what to do with the foods we eat:
- Use as nutrient in the body.
- Discard as a waste or toxin to the body.
- Store in the body for future use or elimination.