Heavy Metal Toxicity
adrenal fatigueCountry Doctorcountry doctor herbalscountry doctor nutritional centerhealth podcasthealthy lifestyleheavy metal toxicityheavy metalskinesiologynatural remediesnaturopathnutritionpodcaststotal wellness radioUltimate Healing System
On this episode of Total Wellness Radio, Dan, Kora and Becca discussed Heavy Metal Toxicity:
WHAT IS IT?
Heavy metal exposure can disrupt normal body functions in many issues. Commonly, heavy metal accumulation in the body affects not only burdened tissues, but disrupts the metabolism as well. Metabolic responses occur in an effort to rid the body of these toxic substances, or adapt to their presence when the body’s detoxification abilities are overwhelmed.
WHAT ARE SOME COMMON CONCERNS?
- Unexplained irritability
- Frequent periods of depression
- Numbness and tingling in extremities
- Frequent urination during the night
- Unexplained chronic fatigue
- Cold hands and feet, even in moderate/warm weather
- Bloated feeling
- Difficulty remembering or loss of memory
- Sudden anger
- Constipation and/or diarrhea
- Twitching of face and other muscles
- Frequent heartburn
- Excessive itching
- Unexplained skin rashes
- Metallic taste in mouth
- Pain in joints
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE HELPFUL?
Country Doctor Herbals together with Dr. Samuel Young, M.H., N.D. have formulated an organic all natural herbal tincture for detoxification of heavy metals.