RECIPE ALERT: Chia Seed Pudding
Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
- 1 cup Coconut Milk + 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 tbs Honey or 1/4 cup Maple Syrup or sweetener of your choice
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- For blended/smooth version: Place all ingredients in blender and blend on high for 1-2 minutes until completely smooth.
- For whole seed version: Blend all ingredients except chia seeds in a blender until smooth, including any added flavors.
- Pour mixture into a jar or glass container & place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.
- Shake or whisk a few times within the first hour to help it gel evenly.