RECIPE: Honey Lemonade
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1/3-1/2 cup Raw Local Honey
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice – from about 4-7 large lemons
- Make the honey simple syrup. In a small saucepan, combine the cup of water and honey. Bring to a simmer, then remove from the heat. Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- Make the lemonade. In a large pitcher, combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice, honey simple syrup and water, stirring until incorporated.
- Chill in the refrigerator or serve over ice. Enjoy cold!