RECIPE: Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup local raw honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen, thaw & drain first)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. If you’re good at baking, you’ll know to mix the dry then the wet ingredients then mix together, but I do all the ingredients together and it works out just fine.
- Place ingredients into 8-10 silicone muffin cups in a muffin tin. Or you can use muffin tin paper liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!