- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 2 zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
- 1 yellow zucchini, sliced into thick rounds
FOR THE MARINADE
- 1/4 cup Avocado oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Sea or Pink salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together avocado oil, garlic, lemon juice, oregano and basil; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Thread tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and zucchini onto skewers. Place skewers onto a baking sheet. Brush avocado oil mixture onto the skewers and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Place into oven and roast until tender, about 10-12 minutes.*