Water or Coke?
Water or Coke
This is really an eye opener…Water or Coke? We all know that water is important but I’ve never seen it written down like this before.
- 75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often mistaken for hunger.
- Even MILD dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3%.
- One glass of water will shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100 of the dieters studied in a University of Washington Study.
- Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
- Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
- A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or a printed page.
- Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45%, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50% less likely to develop bladder cancer.
- In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons of coke in the trunk to remove blood from the highway after a car accident.
- You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in two days.
- To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and let the “real thing” sit for one hour, then flush clean. The citric acid in coke removes stains from vitreous China.
- To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: rub the bumper with a rumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
- To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
- To loosen a rusted bolt: applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
- To make a moist ham: empty a Coca-Cola into the baking pan, wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham is finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke for a sumptuous brown gravy.
- To remove grease from clothes: empty a can of coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run a regular cycle. The Colca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
- It will also clean road haze from your windshield.