Book Study Chapter 5-6: Your Personal Guide to the Ultimate Healing System
Pick up your copy of “Your Personal Guide to the Ultimate Healing System” in our clinic or on Amazon by Clicking here
- The current system of healthcare in America has been confused with what?
- What is a more accurate word to describe today’s health care system?
- Modern medicine continues to introduce NEW __________and NEW _________ which suggests it is pursuing something that only traditional care can provide.
- Modern medicine refers to Traditional Care as ____________?
- What would be a good place to begin looking for a natural health care practitioner?
- Health stores typically have two things going for them, what are they?
- What is the store I prefer in Cheyenne, Wyoming?
- What other two places can you look for a Naturopath referral?
- What three questions should always be asked when locating a Naturopath?
- Naturopaths identify the cause of the problem and do not use _____________ or ________________.
- True or False: Naturopaths prescribe or adjust dosages of prescription medications.
- If you actually identify and treat the cause of the problem, what will usually go away?
- The AMA is essentially what type of group?
- Rockefeller was bottling and selling ____________to people as a medicinal tonic?
- Most pharmaceuticals are derived from what?
- Prior to 1900, the majority of practitioners in this country were what type of practitioners?
- What report basically clinched the AMA’s position as the dominate medical standard and in the process, closed down natural schools in this country?
- In Europe, what two diagnostic tools might you experience?
- In Europe, pharmaceuticals are only used in _______________?
- More of a statement than a question: when contacting any office prior to your first visit, try to get as much information up front as possible. If the office offers a class, take it prior to making any commitment to invest time or money. Try not to get answers to your concerns over the phone. That’s like asking a carpenter to make a wonderful addition to my home without ever seeing the home.
- What two words are not used in Naturopathic Practice? & The terms you should look for are?
- Why is it best to communicate your health concern upfront?
- Work, play, prayer, reflection, fun, etc. These make for what in your life?
- We are what we _____________and ___________________?
- Your body will try to utilize and adapt to whatever you feed it in order to accomplish four things, what are they?
- Why is adapting with donuts and coffee a problem?
- When the body runs out of nutrients, it will begin to cannibalize itself just to_____________________?
- What is the most recommended food plan in this book?